Kollam Tourism has made some wonderful strides in the recent past [The Kollam Beach renovation – the latest I can recall]. In addition to that, a few more positive developments were being marked officially today.
- Renovated Children’s Park, Ashramam
- Kollam House Boat Terminal
- Ashtamudi Gateway No. 1
- Ashtamudi Gateway No. 2 – Foundation stone.
- Mr. P K Gurudasan – Minister of Excise and Labor
Mr. N K Premchandran – Minister of Water Resources[Did not participate]
- Mrs. Prasanna Ernest – Kollam Mayor
- Mrs. S. Lalithambika I.A.S – District Collector and D.T.P.C Chairman
Renovated Children’s Park, Ashramam
- Rs. 3.52 crore has been spent on renovating the park, with mutitude of joy rides and play areas for our families to take their kids to over the weekend.
While I went over today, still some work is due. Will post pictures once the park is open [apparently tomorrow onwards].
Kollam House Boat Terminal